hate2.gif
so sneek is slower than uneek?

MLRX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol well i just destoryed everything on my hard drive on accident without making a backup... so tada!!... at least now i have no GPT Protection on the first partition.
tongue.gif

oh. another thing, can i use usbloader gx or configurable usbloader with uneek?

moosehunter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MLRX said:
lol well i just destoryed everything on my hard driveon accented without making a backup... so tada!!... at least now i have no GPT Protection on the first partion.
tongue.gif

As of now, no. But there's not really any need for them seeing how SNEEK+DI/UNEEK+DI is a USB loader (just press 1 on the system menu). And pretty much any program will see the currently selected game as if it's disc was actually in the drive.

Edit: Actually with a few small modifications, you could make it work with giantpune's usb loaders that he made for SNEEK+DI/UNEEK+DI. You might not even need any modifications.

MLRX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
moosehunter said:
MLRX said:
lol well i just destoryed everything on my hard driveon accented without making a backup... so tada!!... at least now i have no GPT Protection on the first partion.
tongue.gif

As of now, no. But there's not really any need for them seeing how SNEEK+DI/UNEEK+DI is a USB loader (just press 1 on the system menu). And pretty much any program will see the currently selected game as if it's disc was actually in the drive.

Edit: Actually with a few small modifications, you could make it work with giantpune's usb loaders that he made for SNEEK+DI/UNEEK+DI. You might not even need any modifications.
how would i do that?

MLRX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NReale3370 said:
Game saves are part of the NAND and yes they will be saved there. You can copy them back to the real NAND easily enough with savegamemanagergx and some directory renaming
Ok how do i do this
rolleyes.gif

NReale3370

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
savegamemanagergx doesn't let you copy a save to the NAND unless there's already a save file there to overwrite, so first you gotta play the game on the real NAND. After that use savegamemanagergx to back up that save onto your sd card. now just copy the saves from the same folder in the title folder of the SNEEK NAND to that folder and use savegamemanager to copy it back to the real NAND

MLRX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea discex is wayyyyy faster than WiijManager and discex tell you everything thats dumping

also can some please help me. im got a brand new clean 4.2 raw nand dump (got it from auto nus downloader) and i installed the homebrew channel 1.0.7 (using bluedump alpha 3 and then installing to the clean nand) and now the homebrew channel wont load my usbdrive for apps but uneek + di loads it for games

NReale3370

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiimc probably won't work in SNEEK/UNEEK anyway, use switch2sneek to boot back to the regular NAND for wiimc watching

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: