Quick Pokemon Rangers 1 question (spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Sylar1, Mar 11, 2010.

Mar 11, 2010
  1. Sylar1
    OP

Member Sylar1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I'm currently in the jungle relics where i have to pass the trials, i keep getting to Salamence and losing, can i get to him, leave and save, them come back and fight him, or will the little walls come back if i leave?

2. Twiffles

Member Twiffles танковые победы

Germany
    Stone things go away after you beat and/or catch him. I guess you can go and save, then OMFG, a Charizard is right after.

Apparently.

Also, should put questions as thus in [here], but whatever.

3. Sylar1
    OP

United States
    My current problem is actually catching him, i usually fail, then have to go through with catching and knocking down the stone things again, tis quite annoying.

I thought about putting in NDS games, but i didn't see a point seeing as how i would be closing or ditching the topic most likely after i get an answer anyway, seemed kind of pointless to get an increase in posts for such a small topic.

4. Twiffles

Member Twiffles танковые победы

Germany
    Well, it's more of a chance + how fast can you spin thing. Cause he can be doing EQs and Hyper Beam for a long random string, then all of a sudden just be walking across the map doing nothing. Just be wary and hope for him to do nothing. Like this kid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3oZC7YBdGI

Oh well, whatever suits you.

5. Sylar1
    OP

United States
    Man this is getting frustrating, the way i hold the DS it's very hard for me to circle him when he gets in the corner, usually line breaks my little magic wand line. Plus in pokemon games you're suppose to wait a turn to be able to use hyper beam, not 4 times in a row mr. salamence, pokemon ranger is quickly destroying what i've known about pokemon [​IMG]

poor useless minum in this battle, i use the term battle loosely, since all i really do in the game is circle pokemon with my magic baton

6. Sylar1
    OP

United States
    Just caught salamence, saved

died on charizard

now i get to go through 10 minutes of rock band squad talking about following charizard around

seriously gamefreak/nintendo, SERIOUSLY?

and the text is on damn fast mode.

7. beegee7730

Banned beegee7730 ITS PAAFEKUTO!

United Kingdom
    [​IMG]