Hacking Quick jailbreak question

AzuraSky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So in the early release of the jailbreak i heard that you couldn't skip cut scenes is that true? or is it still true?

And i've been hearing FTP alot Could someone explain what it actually is?

testatura

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
well,I still wait for my "clone" but, I am sure that when you run your bck game you can skip scenes,if that is possible in original game form (in this case on BR disk)
and FTP,well you could google it so I wont go int details.. but soon (probably) it'll be possible to copy files onto ps3 hard using laptop or home wifi or something,why? well there are some games that have files larger than 4gb which cant fit on fat 32 external disk ... but some smart kid will probably find some other way to do it cause using wireless ftp is a bit slow..

hope I helped!

grog.gif

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AzuraSky said:
So in the early release of the jailbreak i heard that you couldn't skip cut scenes is that true? or is it still true?

And i've been hearing FTP alot Could someone explain what it actually is?

The inability to skip cut scenes is definitely not true. There are of course game compatibility issues but those are game specific, and generally mean the game doesn't run at all.

There is a FTP server package that is available. It allows users to send and receive files from the internal hard drive, as well as other areas of the PS3. This way you can transfer games that only work via the internal hard drive, directly from you PC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1