Hacking Quick CIA question

Punishing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Is it completely safe to use any online feature of any game with .cia roms?

For example Game Sync requires you to also register on the Pokemon website. Just want to make sure everything is okay.

Thanks.

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Notice that you may not be able to play online games that are not from your region.

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
So trying to go online with an American game on an European 3DS will be impossible?

I've tried that in the past and just tells you that the internet is not working/there was an error/servers are down... Also you can't update those games via eShop or internet update. So if you experience these things, your best bet is to find a .cia that cointains the update information of the game.

Punishing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I've tried that in the past and just tells you that the internet is not working/there was an error/servers are down... Also you can't update those games via eShop or internet update. So if you experience these things, your best bet is to find a .cia that cointains the update information of the game.

Thank you for the answers!

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, going online with out-of-region games is possible because I can access online on my Japanese CIA of Fire Emblem if on my American 2DS. I can access all of the My Castle stuff with no issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I got Prime