Quick and Easy Wii modding and Wiiflow & HDD Setup Guide ft Rhapsodii Shima theme

This guide will go over how to mod your Wii to play all your games from USB HDD or SD card, as well as play all your favourite retro roms like Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Gameboy and over 40 other consoles in a well put together theme called Rhapsodii Shima. All your games from any console can be launched from one main screen, and each game can have its own box art of your choosing. All the apps and tools needed to setup like wiiflow and Nintendont are included in one download pack I’ve assembled. Again i didn't write any of the tools or apps I've just assembled them into one compressed folder. Use at your own risk. This video is for educational purposes only. Everything youll need is linked in the video description.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do we get video guides marked as tutorial article(!) regularly now? And then re-inventing the wheel the millionths time?
For me this post just looks like an attempt to farm additional views on YouTube.

All videos, no matter if horrible, bad or even well done (and other additional guides) are just adding up to complexity for supporters in case of problems. If something goes wrong, anybody willing to assist must first look through yet another video to understand what could possibly have gone wrong.

A few things:
Running the official update is not what I wanted to prefer over choosing an exploit working on the currently installed System Menu version.
Mod any Wii? While skimming through this I didn't find anything about Bluebomb required for the Wii Mini.
Install BootMii only as IOS on a Wii that allows next to perfect protection with BootMii@boot2? I'd rather do both on those units with old boot1.
Autobooting into homebrew software with Priiloader can make it hard to get to the point of syncing a Wii Remote, when none is synced – especially on the RVL-101. The problem isn't severe anymore since Priiloader supports USB keyboards for a while.

Also:
I'm not a fan of so-called "convenient all-in-one download packages". They tend to be outdated a minute after release and verifying the quality of such a thing is hard and would take ages (and sometimes redistribution may be against copyright laws depending on what is inside).

Casefiles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I skimmed this, and while overall seems OK, it sounds like this guide is based on downloading a 1.6GB zip.... I would gamble this zip includes things that it probably shouldn't. Like Nintendo files, or bootmii, etc
No the ciso are downloaded via cios installer
I skimmed this, and while overall seems OK, it sounds like this guide is based on downloading a 1.6GB zip.... I would gamble this zip includes things that it probably shouldn't. Like Nintendo files, or bootmii, etc
And wii is modded via wilbrand.... priiloader and usbloader included along with wiiflow and supporting apps. The download pack is to help users that don't want to go down a rabbit whole of old new posts looking for files thier unsure of or methods that are outdated. If there a quicker method or unnecessary steps let me know, same with the files, all files are sourced from the developer original post and any copywritten software is excluded such as bios's for emulators.

Reactions: XFlak

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Too bad, they already drank it.
    He is now fishy.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sak is a fishy pineapple
    Have a good night everyone.
    i'm getting sleepy.
    So much drinking from @K3Nv2
    Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
    Veho @ Veho: Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.