queston about the any title deleter

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by linkinworm, Aug 1, 2008.

1. linkinworm
    OP

linkinworm GBAtemp Maniac

May 30, 2008
    Birmingham (England)
    i just read it can delete the MIOS, does that mean i can delete the update that 3.3 made? or will it delete the lot? and if so how can i get the MIOS update befor 3.3? be nice to get my freeloader working as to not have to region change as often.

2. tona

tona Member

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2008
    Norway
    Yes, you can delete MIOS, as it was stated. Updates to titles overwrite their existing contents, so you can't just delete "the update"

If you can dump a game disc, you can get the MIOS wad from it and install it on your system.

3. alex

alex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jul 1, 2008
    United States
    Silly, it's called GeckoOS Region Free! Well, I prefer it to freeloader since it's always there and sometimes I lose my Freeloader. So your opinion!

4. g4jek8j54

g4jek8j54 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 30, 2007
    United States
    This doesn't really answer your question, but did you know that Datel created an updated disc that works on all current firmwares? I think you can replace it for free, and the newer disc acts as an Action Replay, Freeloader, and SD Media Launcher.

5. misticknight

misticknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 4, 2004
  6. g4jek8j54

g4jek8j54 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 30, 2007
    United States
    I was talking about the GameCube Freeloader. I know that the Wii Freeloader does not work on the 3.3 firmware, due to the signing bug being patched.

7. alex

alex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jul 1, 2008
    United States
    Oh, okay, I didn't he meant Gamecube.

8. linkinworm
    OP

linkinworm GBAtemp Maniac

May 30, 2008
    Birmingham (England)
    do i need to delete the BC aswell?

EDIT: crap :S can someone get the the MIOS update off a disk please, i kinda just messed things up :S
    thanks, and i dont have any wii games to get it off, unless its on zelda TP or wii sports which i doubt

9. drfsupercenter

drfsupercenter Flash Cart Aficionado

Mar 26, 2008
    United States
    Will they replace my GameCube Action Replay with a new one that works on the Wii with 3.3 system menu? I'm kinda intrigued by that...