gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if these are answered in a thread or FAQ somewhere or something like that, if that is the case then please direct me there.
  1. What's considered good or bad reason to change a name? Like, could I change it just because I want to and not necessarily provide a reason, or do I need a "strong" reason to do so?
  2. Is there a specific person to contact if I want it changed?
  3. Is there anything (besides people just writing out my username of course) that won't show my name as changed? Like, are quotations or @s changed when my username is changed?

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
  1. Each name change request is assessed on a case-by-case basis. There is no "I-ticked-three-out-of-five-checkboxes-so-I-can-change-my-name-now" rule. There are many factors that Supervisors will have to consider before approving or rejecting the request. We would want you to provide a reasonable explanation as to why you require the name change. One example of a good reason is that you put your real name and would prefer not to be doxxed. Or if there is a typo or maybe a slight alteration to spelling etc. A bad reason would be that it is Tuesday, and the sky is kinda cloudy and the dog barked three times so you feel like being Bob The Builder today.
  2. To submit a name request change, contact a Supervisor (purple staff) such as myself.
  3. Quotations and @'s might still show the old username if I am not mistaken.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Also lack of warnings makes you getting a name change more likely. If you have 5/10 warns and PM us wanting a name change to carry on a EoF fad or whatever it will not happen. If you PM me and are a member with zero warns I will more than likely change your name if I think the reason is good enough.

Also if the name change is very minor, like changing characters to capitals, adding a number etc I don't need a wall of text reason to change your name. Just a friendly please.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.