Homebrew questions regarding current 11.0 firmware hombrew status

MetroidOtherS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im thinking of picking up a 2ds. I want to be able to downgrade it with dsiware hax. i own a o3dsxl with fourswords but its on the latest firmware 11.2 i believe. is it possible for me to do a system transfer and get the game on my 2ds and install cfw, or do i need to hardmod?

x65943

hunger games round 29 big booba winner
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes you can transfer it to your 2ds, use slowhax (<=11.1) to put the exploit in the title, downgrade, then transfer it back to your o3dsxl and downgrade that too!

No hardmod necessary, but make sure the 2ds is below 11.2 (unless fasthax gets a proper release) and that you use ctr httpwn so that you don't have to update your 2ds for the system transfer.

Last edited by x65943,

GlobalVV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately in order to do a system transfer you will be forced to update to the latest firmware. As of now there is no way to do dsiware hax on the latest firmware without a hardmod or another 3ds with cfw. Maybe once fasthax is out it will be possible.

Last edited by GlobalVV,

x65943

hunger games round 29 big booba winner
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately in order to do a system transfer you will be forced to update to the latest firmware. As of now there is no way to do dsiware hax on the latest firmware without a hardmod or another 3ds with cfw. Maybe once fasthax is out it will be possible.

Nope. ctr httpwn gets around that, and can be used with soundhax.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over