[Questions] Newbiew on PS Vita, need some clarifications ;D

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by ScarletDreamz, Aug 31, 2016.

1. ScarletDreamz
    OP

ScarletDreamz [Debug Mode]

Feb 16, 2015
    United States
    California
    So, im not new on the modding scene at all, but im really new to the PS Vita since i did not really liked, but now that the scene its opening i said, why not..

So i got a couple of questions, ill list them here:

• I Know about henkaku and that its an exploit for 3.60, but, is this real? http://ps4portal.net/ps-vita-install-henkaku-on-3-61-or-later/ it looks SOO shaddy.
    • Know that we can dump our own games, can we "share" content between Vitas?
    • i know that atm we cant go online on 3.60 to the Ps Store, and that there are several ways to do this, so, its there a Spoofer for 3.61?
    I know i might sound stupid, but hey!, i just want some clarifications on this, so dont blame!

2. robflop

robflop Member

Newcomer
    Mar 28, 2016
    Gambia, The
    #1 -> It's fake. Don't download anything linked on that site.
    #2 -> Games are dumped in vpk format, so yes, they can be shared.
    #3 -> molecule has recently pushed a HENkaku update which includes 3.61 spoofing so you can access the PSN with FW3.60, but it won't last forever.

Last edited by robflop, Aug 31, 2016
  3. ScarletDreamz
    OP

ScarletDreamz [Debug Mode]

Feb 16, 2015
    United States
    California
    All i needed to know, thank you!

4. robflop

robflop Member

Newcomer
    Mar 28, 2016
    Gambia, The
    No problem.

ScarletDreamz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice