rich6619

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys,

I have two questions I was wondering if anybody could answer. I've searched around but not been able to get a good answer anywhere. Sorry if the 1st question is stupid, I just couldn't get any answers anywhere:

1. I see a lot of the N64 Injections are meant to run through Loadiine, while it seems the ones only from the eshop and can be installed to the home menu with Wup installer GX2. Is there a way to inject them to install onto the home menu ?

2. I just tried installing some larger game backups to my HDD with Wup Installer. I've installed quite a few largers ones already but it seems like nothing will install now larger then 499 mb onto the hdd. But if I install onto the nand it works. Thinking my hdd is the issue ? Anyone else get this issue ? My hdd is 1TB with external power plug and I've only used 100 gb so far on it.

Thanks!

kehkou

does what Nintendon't
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I have two questions I was wondering if anybody could answer. I've searched around but not been able to get a good answer anywhere. Sorry if the 1st question is stupid, I just couldn't get any answers anywhere:

1. I see a lot of the N64 Injections are meant to run through Loadiine, while it seems the ones only from the eshop and can be installed to the home menu with Wup installer GX2. Is there a way to inject them to install onto the home menu ?

2. I just tried installing some larger game backups to my HDD with Wup Installer. I've installed quite a few largers ones already but it seems like nothing will install now larger then 499 mb onto the hdd. But if I install onto the nand it works. Thinking my hdd is the issue ? Anyone else get this issue ? My hdd is 1TB with external power plug and I've only used 100 gb so far on it.

Thanks!
1. I think you need sig paches to install and run VC Injections to USB/console from the system menu. Loadiine versions will not work

2. Have you power cycled or was this all in one session? This happened to me when my drive fell asleep, but I was unable to install ANYTHING on it until I cycled it and then I disabled the auto-sleep.

Just to be sure, can you still install games >500MB to USB, and your USB games still run flawlessly?

Last edited by kehkou,
Reactions: rich6619

rich6619

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. I think you need sig paches to install and run VC Injections to USB/console from the system menu. Loadiine versions will not work

2. Have you power cycled or was this all in one session? This happened to me when my drive fell asleep, but I was unable to install ANYTHING on it until I cycled it and then I disabled the auto-sleep.

Just to be sure, can you still install games >500MB to USB, and your USB games still run flawlessly?

1. Ok Thanks

2. Yeah I've powered cycled, tried other usb ports and unplugged the drives power source as well with no luck. All the games I have installed work fine.

I can still install games as long as they are under 500mb. So strange...maybe I should look at getting a new drive.

kehkou

does what Nintendon't
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Ok Thanks

2. Yeah I've powered cycled, tried other usb ports and unplugged the drives power source as well with no luck. All the games I have installed work fine.

I can still install games as long as they are under 500mb. So strange...maybe I should look at getting a new drive.
That is strange. I assume you are on 5.5.1 and the drive is USB2?

Maybe try installing the game to the console and then moving it to USB.

Last edited by kehkou,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.