Hacking Questions from those who have been away for a while!

Azadar

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Have a Wii hardware modded Cyclonewiz works fine for everything we need. Not had any problems but now im seeing newer games require an update. #1 we have not done that im stuck back 6 months ago updates wise.. Can I update to newest NTSC dashboard?!?

I have the Zelda hack on my machine and some N64 games as well will this effect anything?

Is there a way to play Virtual and Wii-Ware games off an SD Card YET!!!???? if so please point me in the right direction. I have no room on my Wii!!!!!

I do not have the homebrew channel thing installed should I is this the standard way now!??

Ive been out of the loop for a while and want to get the Wii up to date and I see the Wii can now play DVD's I need to get that somehow as well. Im not dumb and can read
but there have been so many chages can someone tell me the BEST tools for the trades now?

thanks

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Instead of the normal USE THE SEARCH BUTTON reply... I'll just say check wiibrew as with the exception of nefarious programs they keep a pretty up to date list of apps.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's all here...!!!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended