Hacking Questions before buying a N3ds

tristelune_5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I'm browsing the forums quite often but I'm getting a bit lost about the N3DS. I'm planning to buy a European one with a gateway but I'm not sure about some stuff.

If I buy a N3DS Xl right now and a gateway will I be able to play rooms right away?

What will be the firmware of my N3DS Xl if I buy it now?

Is the gateway compatible with a Microsdxc 64gb?

Is it complicated to play online? (even if I know gateway isn't supporting that yet)

Thanks for the help!

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  1. Not yet. Gateway has not released an update for the New3DS yet.
  2. Check here.
  3. I think so? Not sure since I don't use one.
  4. You can play online using Gateway. You just need to use some private headers for your roms so that you can reduce the risk of getting banned by a lot compared to using a public header.

tristelune_5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well thanks for the answers =) and as I said I'm getting a little lost between all the posts with .cia files headers and stuff like that =) I think I'll still buy mine tomorrow and wait for Gateway to release the update! Hopefully before the end of the month (dreaming never hurts) thanks again!

tristelune_5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huhu i've been the proud owner of the first Supercard and stuff but i don't really like the forum format so engaging a conversation there is kinda hard for me ^^

Love to read though =p

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared