Questions about WiiKey Fusion, Just need some quick answers.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by elmoreas, Feb 23, 2010.

1. elmoreas
    OP

elmoreas GBAtemp Regular

Dec 20, 2009
    United States
    I am looking into getting the Wiikey Fusion here in a few weeks and I have a couple questions. After reading all that was on the offical site I am confused on a few points. After installation can discs be used or does everything have to be on a SD card? What file type goes on the SD card to play the game, ISO or something else? Will I need a special app to launch these off the SD card if so what, or will the chip fool the drive into thinking a disc is in the drive and it work through the disc channel? Lastly will I be able to use Gecko OS to use codes on SD launched games or is it only good for disc based games and WW/VC channels? Thanks for your help in advance. Have a good one. Later.

Sincerely,
    Elmoreas

P.S. I do not need links to files or sites or anything like that just yes, no, name of an app, etc... will do fine.

2. xzxero

xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

Jul 18, 2008
    United States
    SB
    What are you trying to accomplish?

From that answer, I can tell you if your plans are even worth executing.

3. elmoreas
    OP

elmoreas GBAtemp Regular

Dec 20, 2009
    United States
    Nevermind, I got the answers I was looking for elsewhere, thanks for replying. Sorry to have wasted your time, I appreciate your trying to help though. Have a good aftenoon. Later.

Elmoreas

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice