Questions about WiiKey Fusion, Just need some quick answers.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by elmoreas, Feb 23, 2010.

1. elmoreas
    OP

Member elmoreas GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I am looking into getting the Wiikey Fusion here in a few weeks and I have a couple questions. After reading all that was on the offical site I am confused on a few points. After installation can discs be used or does everything have to be on a SD card? What file type goes on the SD card to play the game, ISO or something else? Will I need a special app to launch these off the SD card if so what, or will the chip fool the drive into thinking a disc is in the drive and it work through the disc channel? Lastly will I be able to use Gecko OS to use codes on SD launched games or is it only good for disc based games and WW/VC channels? Thanks for your help in advance. Have a good one. Later.

Sincerely,
    Elmoreas

P.S. I do not need links to files or sites or anything like that just yes, no, name of an app, etc... will do fine.

2. xzxero

Member xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

United States
    What are you trying to accomplish?

From that answer, I can tell you if your plans are even worth executing.

3. elmoreas
    OP

Member elmoreas GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Nevermind, I got the answers I was looking for elsewhere, thanks for replying. Sorry to have wasted your time, I appreciate your trying to help though. Have a good aftenoon. Later.

Elmoreas