OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll start off with mine.

QUOTE said:
Hong-Kong Registered Airmail

The Hong-Kong Registered Airmail method is similar to the method above: your order is shipped normally. Again delays vary from 2 to 5 weeks depending on your country of residence.

This method ensures that your parcel is registered and a tracking number is given to you to let you track the parcel during the shipping process. The tracking number is sent to you by email automatically, and you may also find it at any time from the order status page.

Rates start at $2.50 regardless of the order size and weight, and the higher the value of your order, the lesser the rate. If your order total is $50 or over, this method becomes completely free.

Does this option come with the original cases? I don't want the products I buy to come without their original cases.

Thanks. The shop is looking good so far. Keep it up. I'll purchase as soon as this question has been answered.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I found this to be confusing as well. I just placed my first order, and I said I wanted the box in the comments field.

I hope this order will be handled in a good way. If it is, I'll definately purchase again (SuperCard DS TWO, here I come
biggrin.gif
).

danisson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Why Honk Kong Airmail don't deliver on Brazil since I can recieve things from DX?
EDIT: Forget the First Question just found the answer

evilchild27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if they were based in HK or US. Guess that HK mail question answers my question as well. I usually buy from dealsextreme. Might buy Supercard DS TWO if it gets good reviews.

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shaunj66 said:
Prowler485 said:
Will more payment options be added as the site gets bigger?
There is a possibility yes, but for the foreseeable future we will be relying on Paypal and Money bookers.

Are they a reliable payment method? I've seen many things that hint at the service being a "scam".

Atashi

Out of the Loop
Trophies
Website
planetstephanie.net
XP
Country
Canada
Question: What are the various order statuses / what do they mean?

I.e. My order has gone from awaiting fulfillment to 'Completed'... does this mean it's been shipped? Or is shipping another step in the process?

I ask because I opted for DHL shipping, and although my order is 'Complete' it shows the tracking number as 'tracking number unavailable'.

Cheers!

-Atashi

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Atashi said:
Question: What are the various order statuses / what do they mean?

I.e. My order has gone from awaiting fulfillment to 'Completed'... does this mean it's been shipped? Or is shipping another step in the process?

I ask because I opted for DHL shipping, and although my order is 'Complete' it shows the tracking number as 'tracking number unavailable'.

Cheers!

-Atashi

This is just speculation, but I would imagine that your order is either shipped or about to be sent off. It will take a little while for the tracking number to show up in DHL though I imagine, so wait a day or two and it should show up.

ShaDeFinale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question:
If I have a paypal account with money in it but there's no credit card or bank account connected can I pay with that? I'll probably buy one of those money-pak things they support and put the money into an account so I can buy from there.

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
geokilla said:
Do you price match?
i would really like to know this soon as well, im buying a 2GB Kingston memory card fro a friend (from a certain place of extreme dealing). i wanted to support gbatemp and buy from shoptemp, but regardless of their unmatchable price on cyclods and ak2i (the other site
wink.gif
) still beats them by a litle, if you could match it oi would love to buy from you instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over