Hacking questions about noble

dapex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi all, I will be honest and say I have no idea what I am doing with the DS at all, I was going to buy a PSP after downgrading my nieces from 2.5 to 1.5 but in all honesty it is mainly for my 5yr old daughter, then I saw the Pink DS and all the great kids games and decided she would be better off with that, then I saw the DS lite and it was great... Then i saw that on ebay I can buy a JAP DS Lite in Pink...How perfect....

Anyway, does anyone know if there is anyhting different about the Jap Noble version that means I cant play any of the homebrew (ahem) I have
wink.gif

If there isnt then what do I need to so, there seems to be people talking about flashing, and various different cards, I just want to be able to stick in a memory card with my daughters favourite games and let her play it so I just need to know what is the simplest solution.....

Cheers all and my daughter will be so greatful for any help as it means I can order the noble as soon as I am sure it will do what we need,

Cheers

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you need a passme device, a flash cart or flash card adapter. look around the boards for information, it really is all here if you just look a little.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters