Hacking questions about Mario kart 8 and updates.

matice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I know Dlc with new tracks can't be used with loadiine.
what about the 200cc class? what this included in the game update or in the dlc?
Can I have 200cc with loadiine? if yes, how to update the game to get the 200cc?
thanks

famouslutt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
It's in an update. Latest one is v64, I think. Best 2 use uWizard, u can dl the free updates and copy them 2 ur SD card, overwriting existing data. Just go to the NUS Downloader tab and put these codes in. MK 8 US: 0005000E1010EC00 MK 8 EU: 0005000E1010ED00

Select decrypt, and hit download. Also, wait...

Last edited by famouslutt,

matice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's in an update. Latest one is v64, I think. You have to complete the cups on 150cc beforehand to unlock 200cc tho. If u use uWizard, u can dl the free updates and copy them 2 ur SD card, overwriting existing data. Just go to the NUS Downloader tab and put these codes in. MK 8 US: 0005000E1010EC00 MK 8 EU: 0005000E1010ED00

Select decrypt, and hit download. Also, wait...
ok thank you!
I'm using uwizard to download the update but I get this error:
!Starting NUS Download. Please be patient!
Downloading Title 0005000E1010ED00 v64...
[=] Storing Encrypted Content...
- Downloading TMD...
+ Downloading TMD Failed...
Download failed: "Downloading TMD Failed:
Remote server error: (503) Server unavailable."

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok thank you!
I'm using uwizard to download the update but I get this error:
!Starting NUS Download. Please be patient!
Downloading Title 0005000E1010ED00 v64...
[=] Storing Encrypted Content...
- Downloading TMD...
+ Downloading TMD Failed...
Download failed: "Downloading TMD Failed:
Remote server error: (503) Server unavailable."

EDIT

I got it working using the nusgrabber gui 1.7 standalone program ;)

matice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Keep in mind that Mario Kart 8 updates cause it to not work with Loadiine if you're using Mii Maker mode.

thanks for this but I have smash bros ;)
I have a problem though. I downloaded the update from nusgrabber and what I have now is a lot of .app and .h3 files plus title.tmd, title.tik and title.cert
where do I have to put this files?

Last edited by matice,

TreyTrent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks for this but I have smash bros ;)
I have a problem though. I downloaded the update from nusgrabber and what I have now is a lot of .app and .h3 files plus title.tmd, title.tik and title.cert
where do I have to put this files?

Through CDecrypt. uWizard has a button to decrypt. You didn't, so you need to use CDecrypt.

Once decrypted just overwrite the game folders with the update folders.

Also AFAIK version 4.1 unlocks 200cc without any winning requirement. version 4 and below have the requirement. If you install the latest the 200cc should be unlocked automatically on boot.

The reason uwizard don't work is (likely) because of your firewall restrictions. unblock nintendo and it works. Yes I realize nusgrabber works with the block in place. I don't write the software but this is the issue. uwizard will extract CDecrypt on run too if you are having problem finding it. Just unplug wiiu, unblock firewall, run uwizard and decrypt, copy CDecrypt and associated files from uwizard dir and run as needed with NUSgrabber releases.

Last edited by TreyTrent,

matice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Through CDecrypt. uWizard has a button to decrypt. You didn't, so you need to use CDecrypt.

Also AFAIK version 4.1 unlocks 200cc without any winning requirement. version 4 and below have the requirement. If you install the latest the 200cc should be unlocked automatically on boot.

The reason uwizard don't work is (likely) because of your firewall restrictions. unblock nintendo and it works. Yes I realize nusgrabber works with the block in place. I don't write the software but this is the issue. uwizard will extract CDecrypt on run too if you are having problem finding it. Just unplug wiiu, unblock firewall, run uwizard and decrypt, copy CDecrypt and associated files from uwizard dir and run as needed with NUSgrabber releases.

I followed a tut on youtube. I downloaded all the updates from nusgrabber. then from eclipsesin page I run the kernel exploit and then wupinstaller and the update was installed or at least I think so.
It appears under management data. still no trace of 200cc but because I don't have the 150cc trophies... how do I check the game version (to know if it's updated)?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I followed a tut on youtube. I downloaded all the updates from nusgrabber. then from eclipsesin page I run the kernel exploit and then wupinstaller and the update was installed or at least I think so.
It appears under management data. still no trace of 200cc but because I don't have the 150cc trophies... how do I check the game version (to know if it's updated)?
Well, you're right that you installed it, but that's the wrong way to update games for loadiine. Next time, follow the directions people give you instead of going and doing your own thing when you obviously don't know what you're doing. Even more so when you're the one who made a thread about it, only to ignore half the answers you were given.

Try actually following the advice given to you by TreyTrent. We don't reply for our health (well, some of us might hehe).

Extract the update (.app files), copy code and content folder to your Mario Kart 8 game folder on SD card.

if your game is at wiiu/games/MK8 (replace MK8 with any game that has an update), copy the extracted folders like so. Overwrite existing files and folders.

<extracted_update_folder>/code --> wiiu/games/MK8
<extracted_update_folder>/content --> wiiu/games/MK8
<extracted_update_folder>/meta --> wii/games/MK8

Reactions: TreyTrent

matice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, you're right that you installed it, but that's the wrong way to update games for loadiine. Next time, follow the directions people give you instead of going and doing your own thing when you obviously don't know what you're doing. Even more so when you're the one who made a thread about it, only to ignore half the answers you were given.

Try actually following the advice given to you by TreyTrent. We don't reply for our health (well, some of us might hehe).

Extract the update (.app files), copy code and content folder to your Mario Kart 8 game folder on SD card.

if your game is at wiiu/games/MK8 (replace MK8 with any game that has an update), copy the extracted folders like so. Overwrite existing files and folders.

<extracted_update_folder>/code --> wiiu/games/MK8
<extracted_update_folder>/content --> wiiu/games/MK8
<extracted_update_folder>/meta --> wii/games/MK8

Well I asked where to put the .app and .h3 files amd the others.. I didn't know where to put them..how do I exctract .app files?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well I asked where to put the .app and .h3 files amd the others.. I didn't know where to put them..how do I exctract .app files?
Yes, you did ask, and TreyTrent already told you what to do.

you dont have to put the app or h3 files anywhere. Try looking up CDecrypt and you might get somewhere.

Reactions: TreyTrent

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass