Hacking Questions about M3i0

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
So, I am possibly going to get M3i0 in future.

Since there is... actually really little to no info that can be got easily, I am forced to do what the uninformed one does:
Ask

so, I am now asking:

First, I am aware that fancy cart that M3i Zero is, includes fancy newfangled USB cords and ability to flash the cart without the need of fancy newfangled DS.

But the real question is: Is it already 1.4 compatible? How fast was M3 team at nin10doh's throat at patching the cart to work in 1.4, so if in future ninety releases 1.5, how fast could we wait M3 to act upon it, and receive satisfaction?

On other questions...
How well does copyprotected games work on M3i Zero, like Mario & bowser 3 or Phantasy star ETC. on newest firmware. My last experience with M3 was with M3 real a year ago, on unofficial Sakura hack firmware so I can be counted as "clueless as F*ck" at today's standards.

Also, is there any official source site for M3i0 downloads (the card flashing and firmwares etc.)

Thanks already, I hope my investigation turns out for the positive.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
JereTHEend said:

Since there is... actually really little to no info that can be got easily, I am forced to do what the uninformed one does:
Ask

so, I am now asking:

First, I am aware that fancy cart that M3i Zero is, includes fancy newfangled USB cords and ability to flash the cart without the need of fancy newfangled DS.

But the real question is: Is it already 1.4 compatible? How fast was M3 team at nin10doh's throat at patching the cart to work in 1.4, so if in future ninety releases 1.5, how fast could we wait M3 to act upon it, and receive satisfaction? Last time it was their first fight against ninty with the 1.4 update but from now it wont take long, Its not already 1.4 compatible the cart ship fully blank to look legal you just have to copy the file called F_CORE.DAT to the root of your microSD and put in the usb flasher into the small whole in the cart, a red or blue LED will appear for about 30 seconds after that your M3i is flashed and will work with the 1.4 update(NOTE:It changes the icon to Danny Phantom urban Jungle to bypass the security)

On other questions...
How well does copyprotected games work on M3i Zero, like Mario & bowser 3 or Phantasy star ETC. on newest firmware. My last experience with M3 was with M3 real a year ago, on unofficial Sakura hack firmware so I can be counted as "clueless as F*ck" at today's standards.It has very frequent updates now and has changed alot since the time you had it, now it has an official new bot menu called M3 Kaura which mimics the ds lite firmware and can run all your games, launch touchpod and sakura and play homebrew.M3 usually fixes copy protection within a day or two, they were one of the first teams to have an official fix of Mario And Luigi Bowser's Inside Story

Also, is there any official source site for M3i0 downloads (the card flashing and firmwares etc.)http://www.handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Rockstar said:
JereTHEend said:

Ask

so, I am now asking:

But the real question is: Is it already 1.4 compatible? How fast was M3 team at nin10doh's throat at patching the cart to work in 1.4, so if in future ninety releases 1.5, how fast could we wait M3 to act upon it, and receive satisfaction? Last time it was their first fight against ninty with the 1.4 update but from now it wont take long, Its not already 1.4 compatible the cart ship fully blank to look legal you just have to copy the file called F_CORE.DAT to the root of your microSD and put in the usb flasher into the small whole in the cart, a red or blue LED will appear for about 30 seconds after that your M3i is flashed and will work with the 1.4 update(NOTE:It changes the icon to Danny Phantom urban Jungle to bypass the security)

On other questions...
How well does copyprotected games work on M3i Zero, like Mario & bowser 3 or Phantasy star ETC. on newest firmware. My last experience with M3 was with M3 real a year ago, on unofficial Sakura hack firmware so I can be counted as "clueless as F*ck" at today's standards.It has very frequent updates now and has changed alot since the time you had it, now it has an official new bot menu called M3 Kaura which mimics the ds lite firmware and can run all your games, launch touchpod and sakura and play homebrew.M3 usually fixes copy protection within a day or two, they were one of the first teams to have an official fix of Mario And Luigi Bowser's Inside Story

Also, is there any official source site for M3i0 downloads (the card flashing and firmwares etc.)http://www.handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html

Ok, I will definitely get one after I just get DSi system (XL probably) - seems sweet enough to get one.

And it is not crime to have another flashcart (since depending on place you live the first one is already a crime anyway... not here though)

Also, it depends does dealextreme still ship them with the trick link. I won't buy one from Local retailer, costs your left nut (50 in Dolalrs of US and A... just to give sense of costliness)

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't tried the dx trick so im not sure but just to be safe order from somewhere else like gamekool for only $21 just one doller more than dx

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Rockstar said:
I haven't tried the dx trick so im not sure but just to be safe order from somewhere else like gamekool for only $21 just one doller more than dx

Do they have international shipping?

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
N64Temp said:
The DX thing is a bit risky, I wouldn't try it. :\
Yeah - I will see what will happen with my acekard.

May be that it will never come... what would royally suck indeed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all