Questions about M3 Real Rumble

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Maikel Steneker, Nov 20, 2007.

Nov 20, 2007
  1. Maikel Steneker
    OP

Member Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

Netherlands
    I recently orderded the M3 Real with Rumble Pack (English) from DealExtreme.
    It's right here: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2728
    As I don't own a DS Lite, the Rumble Pack will probably not be very useful for me, but I couldn't order one without and I didn't want to wait [​IMG]

But I was just thinking... Does anyone still have this device: [​IMG]? It's an Xploder cheat device.
    I have one, but I don't use it anymore. I might use it with the Rumble Pack though!
    As you can see, a DS Lite case will fit in it. So I was wondering: if I'd put this in my DS Phat with the Rumble Pack in it and the switch turned on (this way it would normally start a GBA game like normal), will it function?

Another question: if it doesn't, it's useless to me, so I'll try to sell it. But before I do that: does it actually work with original games? Or do you need the M3 Real for it?

I hope anyone can test this for me [​IMG]

Edit: I just managed to get my M3 Lite in the Xploder. With the switch turned off, it works like normal (in GBA and DS mode). When I tried to launch the browser with the Xploder in Slot-2 it worked [​IMG] So I guess the Rumble Pack will work too [​IMG]

2. amptor

Banned amptor Banned

United States
    It should work, as all a lite card is is a custom sized card whereas a normal gba card would work in the lite and the phat.

3. Deletable_Man

Member Deletable_Man Old Man

United States
    I unscrewed the single screw holding the front cover off mine and shoved it in my DS Phat last night and it worked so theres an option too. XD Now I just wish I'd bought the Perfect bundle so I could have shoved the GBA Expansion in there instead.

4. Maikel Steneker
    OP

Member Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

Netherlands
    Oh, so it is possible [​IMG] I was also thinking about that, but I figured it was impossible to get it out. Seems like there is a way [​IMG]

But most of the time I'll just have my M3 Perfect in it, and I have a DS Phat case for it. It's a shame I haven't got more Phat cases, so I could put the Rumble Pack in.