M3 Fanboy
OP
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I recently orderded the M3 Real with Rumble Pack (English) from DealExtreme.
It's right here: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2728
As I don't own a DS Lite, the Rumble Pack will probably not be very useful for me, but I couldn't order one without and I didn't want to wait
rolleyes.gif

But I was just thinking... Does anyone still have this device:
media1591823bl4.jpg
? It's an Xploder cheat device.
I have one, but I don't use it anymore. I might use it with the Rumble Pack though!
As you can see, a DS Lite case will fit in it. So I was wondering: if I'd put this in my DS Phat with the Rumble Pack in it and the switch turned on (this way it would normally start a GBA game like normal), will it function?

Another question: if it doesn't, it's useless to me, so I'll try to sell it. But before I do that: does it actually work with original games? Or do you need the M3 Real for it?

I hope anyone can test this for me
laugh.gif

Edit: I just managed to get my M3 Lite in the Xploder. With the switch turned off, it works like normal (in GBA and DS mode). When I tried to launch the browser with the Xploder in Slot-2 it worked
grog.gif
So I guess the Rumble Pack will work too
happy.gif

Deletable_Man

Old Man
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I unscrewed the single screw holding the front cover off mine and shoved it in my DS Phat last night and it worked so theres an option too. XD Now I just wish I'd bought the Perfect bundle so I could have shoved the GBA Expansion in there instead.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
OP
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
And if you're wondering; to get it out (not that you'd ever need to eh!) I just grab the nearest paperclip and hook the hole where the screw used to be to pull 'er out.
Oh, so it is possible
tongue.gif
I was also thinking about that, but I figured it was impossible to get it out. Seems like there is a way
smile.gif

But most of the time I'll just have my M3 Perfect in it, and I have a DS Phat case for it. It's a shame I haven't got more Phat cases, so I could put the Rumble Pack in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: