Questions about downgrading 11.1 N3DSLL using a second 3ds(banned)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by pest, Dec 13, 2016.

1. pest
    OP

pest Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 5, 2016
    United States
    Hello,
    I have 1 o3ds with a9lh but banned during the recent PMSM ban wave, and a n3dsll on 11.1 with no software installed. Both of them are JPN region.
    I've used a public lfcs to bypass the online ban on my o3ds and it is able to do system transfer now. And I was trying to follow this guide: https://3ds.guide/dsiware-downgrade-(app-injection-and-second-3ds) to downgrade the n3ds.
    I wonder if there is any influence to transfer a banned system to an unbanned 3ds. I'm in the USA and since the n3ds is JPN it is also difficult for me to get the homebrew enterpoint JPN game...
    Sorry if it's a stupid question. I'm nearly dumb with cfw. And sorry for my poor English, I'm not a native speaker.
    Thanks in advance.

Last edited by pest, Dec 13, 2016
  2. Sketchy1

Sketchy1 gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer

Aug 9, 2016
    United States
    If your asking if your n3ds will get banned, no it won't, don't worry.

3. pest
    OP

pest Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 5, 2016
    United States
    Thanks but I am using a public lfcs on my o3ds and I heard that friend code will also be transferred to the new cosole. If the public lfcs is banned will my n3ds be banned too?

4. Sketchy1

Sketchy1 gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer

Aug 9, 2016
    United States
    No and even then, after he transfer is done and you downgrade and whatnot you can always system format, which will hand you another code. Worst comes to worst, source 3ds gets banned from using the public seed. All it transfers is the physical friend code, not the seed file.