Hacking Question

Nathanok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I never got anywhere on my old topic answer wise, but I do appreciate the help.

Though, has anyone heard of a SDHC r4 card that runs official hardware? Mine does, on the box it says that it is supposed to run firmware for r4-sdhc.com(or something like that) and I'm really wondering what I did wrong.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hardware =/= firmware

No card that supports SHDC is official hardware.
If you mean an SDHC compatible card that runs official firmware, there is no such thing.
There are some that LOOK like the official firmware (like the R4li), but they aren't real.

Also, r4-sdhc.com isn't official.

Nathanok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
uh, i don't have the box anymore. but the sticker says R4 SDHC on it and im using a 4 gb sdhc card. let me see if I can upload a video or something

uploading the video now. in the video I showed how I DLed the firmware from the official site, and then played games on my r4.

goncalodoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Nathanok said:
Alright, I've uploaded a video. It shows me downloading the firmware, putting it on my r4 SDHC and then playing a game.

ps. i use my sisters psp to transfer files because i lost the usb for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XelQQjkgaiI

If it can ru the official firmware, WHY can it not run wood 1.04/5?
youre r4 is a fake of r4sdhc,i noticed some letters on the lower back of you flashcart,something like rohs card written on it...so that why it works with the r4 1.18,u can see on the r4sdhc site here http://www.r4sdhc.com/images/pic/R4fake-1.jpg

goncalodoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Nathanok said:
rofl, I have a fake of a fake.

Thanks for the info.
but hey !dont worry,it can run the r4 original firmware and the r4sdhc firmeware,so its better than my card,even tough my card is a r4sdhc,from r4sdhc.com

Nathanok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, I opened the back of the card and it looks just like the picture you posted, but I can't run r4sdhc firmware. So I basically have a r4 that supports SDHC, runs official firmware and refuses to run anything else.

goncalodoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Nathanok said:
Yeah, I opened the back of the card and it looks just like the picture you posted, but I can't run r4sdhc firmware. So I basically have a r4 that supports SDHC, runs official firmware and refuses to run anything else.
oh no,man sorry i didnt know..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup