Hacking [QUESTION]Will there be a way to install cfw & freeShop on 11.4 without flashcart, ds..., & hardmod?

Wizardkoer

Wii Veteran - 17
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well, if you are stupid

Says the person asking 'What is seedminer'... do you know how to use the search function? No it doesn't take 2 seconds to explain what seedminer is, but it does take 2 seconds to find it's dedicated thread if you want to read what it is.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Here I've done it for you:

https://gbatemp.net/search/64089767/?q=seedminer&o=relevance&c[node]=201

Would you like me to show you how to determine which thread to open as well?

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Says the person asking 'What is seedminer'... do you know how to use the search function? No it doesn't take 2 seconds to explain what seedminer is, but it does take 2 seconds to find it's dedicated thread if you want to read what it is.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Here I've done it for you:

https://gbatemp.net/search/64089767/?q=seedminer&o=relevance&c[node]=201
Ok fine roast me, but I can't find seedminer in 3DS guide, please help me

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wizardkoer is correct. Your only real options are ntrboot (a compatible DS flashcart is required) or seedminer (a compatible DSiWare game is required). Both cost money, but seedminer is cheaper.

There are no options for you that don't require spending at least $3.00.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
How can I homebrew my 11.4 new 2DS xl without money? Thanks
There is currently no free method for 11.4+, you will have to send money until an actual method is found/released.
Seedminer is currently the cheapest method and will work on 11.6, which you will have to update to in order to use this method.

Reactions: AdenTheThird

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is currently no free method for 11.4+, you will have to send money until an actual method is found/released.
Seedminer is currently the cheapest method and will work on 11.6, which you will have to update to in order to use this method.
No no not seedminer, I am talking about homebrew

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica

ntrboot requires a compatible flashcart while seedminer requires a game. Either one requires you to spend money in one form or another.

These methods gets you to a point to use "homebrew", your use of the term "homebrew" seems to mean "free" like the HB launcher on a wii in this case.

Like Lilith Valentine said, there are no free methods. Time for you to pick a method or forget about it altogether.

Last edited by how_do_i_do_that,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
All of these methods are technically "homebrew" methods. The only method for 11.4+ that can be free is hardmodding the system yourself, orherwise there are no free homebrew for 11.4+.

Last edited by The Catboy,

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ntrboot requires a compatible flashcart while seedminer requires a game. Either one requires you to spend money in one form or another.

These methods gets you to a point to use "homebrew", your use of the term "homebrew" seems to mean "free" like the HB launcher on a wii in this case.

Like Lilith Valentine said, there are no free methods. Time for you to pick a method or forget about it altogether.
Oh, I thought you could only install cfw with flashcart, I can also install homebrew launcher with my flashcart too, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HoTuan @ HoTuan: how to mod switch ?