Hacking [Question] Wii U title installer 5.5.1

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
this is not possible without the game's ticket (which is console specific and set when buying a game from eShop)
The ticket can't be shared as it won't work on another console than the one it was created for.
Another way would be to patch the signature check function to accept a bad ticket, but it's currently not possible with the current hacking and privilege access.

no new installer will come.

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
Nexo Cube's can install full titles but free... If someone makes a title installer that can install full and non free titles It Will Be amazing...
So, @Cyan I can get the title.tik file to decrypt NUSGrabber content but I tried It with @NexoCube title installer and gived me an error, Why if the problem its that we havent title.tik but I can get It?
Bye!

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nexo Cube's can install full titles but free... If someone makes a title installer that can install full and non free titles It Will Be amazing...
So, @Cyan I can get the title.tik file to decrypt NUSGrabber content but I tried It with @NexoCube title installer and gived me an error, Why if the problem its that we havent title.tik but I can get It?
Bye!

Sadly, you can't have title tickets for the moment so :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn