Hacking [QUESTION] Wifi settings restored on sysnand from emu

gohan123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hi,

I'm on 4.5 sysnand and was on 9.6 emunand(gateway). the nands aren't connected. I had all my wifi settigns on emu and non on sys. my wifi switch is always on. I updated last week to 9.8 and today I switched my language from german to english in system settings(on emunand). after doing that and rebooting, the anime channel was installing automatically, that was strange .. so I checked my settings and I got alle 3 wifi connections from my emunand there. after deleting them, they stay deleted. I think nothing else changed, sysnand stayed german, emu is in english.

is this normal? maybe something else restored it? I had a little heart attack seeing that.

Kirbs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi,

I'm on 4.5 sysnand and was on 9.6 emunand(gateway). the nands aren't connected. I had all my wifi settigns on emu and non on sys. my wifi switch is always on. I updated last week to 9.8 and today I switched my language from german to english in system settings(on emunand). after doing that and rebooting, the anime channel was installing automatically, that was strange .. so I checked my settings and I got alle 3 wifi connections from my emunand there. after deleting them, they stay deleted. I think nothing else changed, sysnand stayed german, emu is in english.

is this normal? maybe something else restored it? I had a little heart attack seeing that.
Sometimes it happens when you have the wifi switch on while in emunand and you are connected to the internet. It happens more often if you transition from sysnand to emunand rapidly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it