1. proflayton123

OP proflayton123 Sakura思い

Japan
    Hi, if this isn't the right part of the sub forum pls move it mod~

I was wanting to get a N3DS in black, photos below of the ones - if they're still in stock in December time, what is the predicted firmware to be on? Or any list with info on firmware for consoles picked up. Thank you~ ideally hoping to be <11 FIRM

Attached Files:

2. W-W-W-WANTTTTT!

satan89 likes this.
  3. proflayton123

OP proflayton123 Sakura思い

Japan
    I'm not personally a fan of either series but it fits my ideal description :P

Deleted-379826 likes this.
  4. satan89

satan89 GBAtemp Fan

India
    Referring to this wiki, it looks like both are June 16 releases. So it is very likely they were manufactured with <11.0 (11.0 was released sometime in may)
    I think consoles on 11.0 started showing sometime in August, so you should be safe if you're buying a sealed box.
    Also, I think there is some confusion (at least I am confused) with browserhax on 10.7, so 10.6 and below would be safer.

Wiki link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_3DS_colors_and_styles

EDIT- I just looked at those pics again, if you are buying them from a Nintendo store, there will most likely be on latest fw

Last edited by satan89, Oct 18, 2016
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Question], firmware, consoles