Gaming [Question] Updating Skyrim on a LT 3.0 console, is it possible?

Zero Dozer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I want to update update Skyrim to be playable on the 1.9+ update, allowing me some things the vanilla version doesn't have, but there's a problem: I have a hacked X360 console (LT 3.0, as I said), and my Skyrim isn't an original copy.

So, this is a question: Would I get screwed if I connected an LT 3.0 X360 to the Internet in order to update my Skyrim game? Because aside from getting the Legendary Edition or putting JTAG into my console, I don't know how I could update the game.

(AKA: Is there a way for me to update Skyrim on LT 3.0?)

Delete the thread if this isn't allowed to discuss.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to update update Skyrim to be playable on the 1.9+ update, allowing me some things the vanilla version doesn't have, but there's a problem: I have a hacked X360 console (LT 3.0, as I said), and my Skyrim isn't an original copy.

So, this is a question: Would I get screwed if I connected an LT 3.0 X360 to the Internet in order to update my Skyrim game? Because aside from getting the Legendary Edition or putting JTAG into my console, I don't know how I could update the game.

(AKA: Is there a way for me to update Skyrim on LT 3.0?)

Delete the thread if this isn't allowed to discuss.

Playing online with a flashed console is fine you can even go on live but if the system is a JTAG then download the update from a website and transfer it to the hard drive with a flash drive

Zero Dozer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[user]Xenon Hacks[/user]: Flashed with LT 3.0

[user]DinohScene[/user]: Don't know, I already got my ISO on a DVD, and it was patched with the portuguese translation (which is junky, just so you know). Dashboard is 2.0.16747.

I also heard that applying the title update to the translation patch makes the game turn into German...

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[user]Xenon Hacks[/user]: Flashed with LT 3.0

[user]DinohScene[/user]: Don't know, I already got my ISO on a DVD, and it was patched with the portuguese translation (which is junky, just so you know). Dashboard is 2.0.16747.

You can go online as much as you want even use live just start the game with an ethernet cable like normal and it will download the latest title update.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll test it with Ultra Street Fighter IV and hope my console doesn't get banned.

Unless your using a modified Disc and I mean heavy mods where people are reporting you or the DVD's you're using are missing AP25 sectors your fine i've had a flashed console for 7+ years now and have not been banned nor have I ever knew someone who get a ban even after modding on COD WAW so you should be fine trust me on this unless DinohScene has a different opinion than me.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Never ever modify retail images on a console you want to keep on Live.
I hope it's ABGX verified as well.

Also, modifying any game, be it hacks to be used online or cosmetic mods like in GTA 4, they DO NOT belong on XBLive.
Anyone who gets banned for it deserves it.

As for OP.
I hope your discs are ABGX verified.
Otherwise, you might want to prepare for a ban.
Seeing its secdata is triggered multiple times.

If they are ABGX verified, then you can update yer dash via Live and download TU's no prob.

Reactions: Zero Dozer

Zero Dozer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Seems like my Ultra Street Fighter IV passed the basic Stealth check on ABGX. Does that mean that I can download the update containing the Omega Mode from Live with no problems?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like my Ultra Street Fighter IV passed the basic Stealth check on ABGX. Does that mean that I can download the update containing the Omega Mode from Live with no problems?

Yes going online with a flashed console is safe if you've burned your games correctly

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ideally, it has to pass everything.
Not just basic tests.

But yes, you could hook it up to Live and pray your other games didn't flag the console.

Zero Dozer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've decided not to try to go into Live for now. My USFIV disc is in sort of a bad shape (not to mention my optic reader), and I'm not up to risking bring banned when I don't have the money to fix it.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've decided not to try to go into Live for now. My USFIV disc is in sort of a bad shape (not to mention my optic reader), and I'm not up to risking bring banned when I don't have the money to fix it.

Again ban is extremely small especially since M$ is more worried about JTAG's

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://abgx360.xecuter.com/
download abgx and the wave files 1-19 I think you can still get them on xpgamesaves.com and either run an ISO or DVD through it, it will tell you if anything is wrong (in red) if its all blue and green your fine anything in yellow should be read ill post screen caps of my abgx settings

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My settings - Under the misc tab change the console region to match your own (NTCS-U/PAL/EUR Etc...)
r0dwO9B.png

FJlCBm8.png

R6AZTBi.png

gIbsuoS.png

bfGLeGg.png
[/Spoiler

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM