[Question] Unlock old linker on a New3DS XL ?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Macrey, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Macrey
    OP

Macrey Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 13, 2016
    France
    Hi everyone,

At first, I like this site. I'm following this forum since some time. I would like to ask you: I wish play some DS game on 3DS. I was searching for any solution since two day, but It wasn't very concluding. I have a New 3DS XL, downgrade to 9.2.0-20E, and I have a Acekard 2i and a SuperCard DSOne SDSH.

All I have find is that these linker was blocked since the 4.3.0-10, and that you can't install a DS game in .cia, except for DSIWare games. There are no homebrew to emulate a DS, then the last solution would be to use a linker (like my Acekard).

So is there any solution to unlock these old linker on a N3DSXL ? I can't downgrade my emunand beside 4.3.0, because the first version of the N3DS was 8.0. I was reading about some patch to do unlock them, but they only talk about O3DS, not N3DS.

Is someone had an idea ?

Thank you !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice