Hacking [Question] The fastest way to install any CIA

Aether Lion

GBATemp's Pet Lion
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. No internet games can be played here.
>Shoots bullet
>3 years later it shows that you missed and in actuality not only did your character in your game die but also you're sanity died, the internet cap died, and your will to live died as well.
>mom bitches that internet is slow

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is actually hilarious to me. In one thread I get people recommending CFW FTW and how installing a CIA now takes less time to install. But here its not the case....

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
This is actually hilarious to me. In one thread I get people recommending CFW FTW and how installing a CIA now takes less time to install. But here its not the case....
That's because this guy is having strange problems that I've never seen before. Also, if your download speed is crap, it doesn't matter what the file format is.

You can also use CIAngel, which downloads and installs the file directly on your 3ds. It doesn't use CIA or .3ds, and instead installs it like the eshop does.

Reactions: pbanj

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
You realize that bbm IS devmenu just a newer build
you do realize that bbm IS devmenu, just with their picture on - same version. initially.
their are newer versions of devmenu released in every sdk, bbm is just some scene group who stuck their image on once, if you are using that build now it's old

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use devmenu injected in the health and safety app as it is not updated frequently as FBI (so I avoid injecting everytime a new version of FBI is out) and I use FBI as CIA. My devmenu is pretty fast. I get almost the same speed as FBI.

Devmenu 11.4 my main system CIA manager and FBI secondary as a CIA due to the frequently updates rolling out now.

Maybe you can try to clean your SD with SD formatter and set it up again.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: astronautlevel

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so, move files to pc, format card and copy everything at once back to card?

that usually helps, but not for long. and it wont help with the lots of files already there problem and the disk is already filled up a bit thing.

so bottomline, you might even lose time with the moving files to pc, formatting and moving back part

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I got a massive clue