Shuu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Why is it needed?
For what I understood reading the guide, the system transfer is used to transfer the DSi Ware with the public.sav injected.
The injection is done with FBI.

Since homebrew launcher is available on FW 11 and you can use FBI with it, why I can't inject the save directly from the homebrew FBI?

I hope I explained myself clearly (even though I think I didn't)

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Why is it needed?
For what I understood reading the guide, the system transfer is used to transfer the DSi Ware with the public.sav injected.
The injection is done with FBI.

Since homebrew launcher is available on FW 11 and you can use FBI with it, why I can't inject the save directly from the homebrew FBI?

I hope I explained myself clearly (even though I think I didn't)
Because injecting saves into dsiware requires an arm9 exploit, meaning access to a cfw thus why you must have a 2nd 3ds with cfw

Reactions: Shuu

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FBI needs kernel access, which it can't get on v11.0. That's why you can use FBI through the Homebrew Launcher on v11.0.

Reactions: Shuu

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
What they have said and the opportunity N brings you by letting you transfer the dsiware saves to a new system. This is why the title has to be legit, the target system must be able to boot the title and load the exploited save. Then bam, nand dumping in 11.0. From there to 9.2 it's just like the hardmod downgrade.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte