Question regarding SS/HG Hacking, including changing the type chart, and adding new 'mons instead of

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Hyrule Shield, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Hyrule Shield
    OP

Hyrule Shield GBAtemp Regular

Jun 30, 2013
    United States
    Hello again everyone!
    Before I begin, may I apologize for the many threads I've been creating lately.
    Been getting immersed in the Pokehacking universe as of late, and it's awesome.
    Alright-y, now that's that's out of the way.

Edit:
    #1: Can anyone tell me if it'd be possible to create an item that changes Arceus to his ??? typing form, along with his sig move?
    If so, how should I go on about it?

#2: Where is the type chart .narc located in SS?

#3: According to PowMikelan98, there are 107 empty slots to insert Pokemon data to. Is this true, and are they possible to edit? (Was it a Google Translate error?)
    Again, if so, how should I go on about editing them?

#4: Is there any way to create new forms for a Pokemon? Or, make it possible for one Pokemon to become another, for example, Arceus to become Magikarp upon giving it a dawn stone? If so, how?

#5: Last, but not least, can you make a trainer's POkemon shiny?

Thanks in advance everyone!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sorry for the double post, but I have this: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=83674
    And now I need to know the location of the .narc in soulsilver. :P

(http://projectpokemon.org/forums/sh...of-subbing-out-older-ones&p=183007#post183007)

2. SickPuppy

SickPuppy New Member

Jul 29, 2009
    United States
    Why would you change the color of the text in your post, I can barely see it.

see for yourself Capture.JPG

3. Hyrule Shield
    OP

Hyrule Shield GBAtemp Regular

Jun 30, 2013
    United States
    Ah, so sorry about that.
    I was in a rush earlier, so I directly copy-pasted it from from that other site where it originated.
    (Also, I'm used to the white theme, so i could see it fairly well)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice