OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
my dslite got a hinge crack but from what i have seen not the average one
its under the hinge above the r trigger on that thin peace between the hinge and the r tigger
is this crack common?
regardless i should be able to return it even if because i got the ebgames extended warranty
my other question is what color should i get should i get white again or go for the black one?

fatfrank

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well i never heard of that crack before so i have no idea how it will come along, as for the color, i guess it depends on you but personally i'd go for white again, i like the Lite to be White
wink.gif

xnevergiveinx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think mine developed hairline cracks there. those aren't covered under warranty according to nintendo

i also had my left hinge crack, so i sent it in for repairs, i'm getting it back tomorrow, i'll see if they fixed the non-warranty cracks or not.
i doubt they will do anything if they spread, but i could be wrong.

if you could get a pic of it, it would give us a better idea of what your talking about

xnevergiveinx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got my warranty ds back today.

it came from some place in newyork, some radio repair shop. they replaced the back cover (hairline cracks by R button) and the hinge crack on the left side.

only thing that was wrong is that they never bothered to fully tighten down the right corner on the bottom screen. it would move everytime i would hold the ds with my right hand. i didnt have a triwing screwdriver, but i did manage to get a small enough flat head screwdriver to screw it tight, without stripping it

my repair is good for one year, but i only have about 11 months left of my warranty (this is my second ds, a remanufactured unit)

i feel that it will crack again, probably within a month. even though i take excellent care of it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night