ccs.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
ccs.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
ias.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
pls.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
npul.c.app.nintendowifi.net
cp3s.cdn.nintendowifi.net
eou.cdn.nintendowifi.net
npdl.cdn.nintendowifi.net

i can Assume this doesn't break online Connectivity to Games, but what i do gather this breaks Wifi connection test, (has to at least assume connection is setup successfully) Breaks ability to do a System Update (but in-turn stops the update nag)

and that like when we had tubehax dns, it breaks connectivity to eShop (and in turn i guess freeshop too?)

Mostly i want to make sure outside having to remotely install CIAs ala WiiU Helper/ThatISO/Chaos Site, that i don't have to bloody switch good seed to Bad seed just to turn on Wifi on my 3DS to just use mSD Management to update say something stupidly small like Luma -_-. (its not a Major Issue for my O3DS as i have a SD Reader in my older Mac Mini but its just tedious having to unscrew the back off to get at the mSD on my N3DS look for /grab my mSD->SD adapter boot up the Mac Mini then update that way. for small things like luma or other utilities, i've found ftpbrony/mSDManagement to be better off.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."