Question regarding Barnes and Noble's website

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Xuphor, Oct 8, 2011.

Oct 8, 2011
  1. Xuphor
    OP

Banned Xuphor I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.

United States
    First, no, it's not answered on their site anywhere, and I already emailed them asking, which all they give me is the vaguest possible copy-and-paste answer, so no help.

The Acer Iconia A100 here: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/acer-iconi...an=884483918164
    Is no longer listed on their website via searching, the only reason I have the link is because I bookmarked it a couple weeks ago.

Does anyone know what it means by "Not Currently Abvailable"? All the email reply said was (not joking) "We regret to inform you that this means the item is not available". I'm just wondering if someone here knows that if it simply means they are out of stock and will get more at a later time, if it means they won't receive anymore ever, or anything more specific. I will be able to get a tablet at Barnes and Noble only in December, and had my eye on that, but now I can't tell if it'll be possible or not.

To those that have been around Barnes and Noble's website before, do you have any more of an idea what exactly the site means when it says "Not Currently Abvailable"? Google is no help either.