Hacking Question regarding a9lh and upgrading SD cards.

TheIronFire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone.

Hoping someone can help me.

I have a new 3ds xl with arm9loaderhax and luma3ds cfw (the cfw is at 11.1.xx) and I was wanting to upgrade the SD card because 16gb is not enough right now. I have brought a 32 gb one (for the moment). I know that I have to first boot into emunand9 and format the card before use, but a9lh does not reconize the new 32 gb card and refuses to boot, even into emunand9.

For the record, I am using a verbatim (Both are verbatim) 32 gb micro sdhc class 10 card, the old one is exactly the same except that it is 16 gb. Any help would go a long way (y)

cheers

TheIronFire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Use windows to format to fat32, transfer all files over.

Will this copy the emunand as well, or do I still have to go through emunand9 for that? I've been using cfw and all of that for a little while but this is the first time I have done this particular process.

Thanks again

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Will this copy the emunand as well, or do I still have to go through emunand9 for that? I've been using cfw and all of that for a little while but this is the first time I have done this particular process.
Thanks again

If you are using emunand You do Require extra steps before copying the files, search on gbatemp.net there is tutorials And other people asking that same question
However you could get rid of the emunand, it's not needed nowadays

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone