Question: R4 sav to No$GBA for Pokemon SS [E]

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by shmaiz3r, Oct 24, 2010.

1. shmaiz3r
    OP

shmaiz3r Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 24, 2010
    Saudi Arabia
    Edit: I found the solution -sort of- .. Downloaded a version of No$GBA from the web, and the version contained a bios file. Obviously, all the clean versions I tried didn't have that bios file.

Sorry for the trouble~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good day everyone.

I'm having a problem with my R4 .sav file [Wood] in Pokemon SilverSould [E]. I'm not able to load my R4 sav file on No$GBA. Although I have tried many solutions on the web, it just won't work. The game basically works, and after the game intro I can see my load option [my player name and playing time], but when I click it the emulator crashes with a window saying "image crashed".

-The save file is well-named and placed in the Battery folder. The emulator DOES read the sav file [load option is possible ingame] but when it loads it crashes.
    -The save file is originally from my R4 [Wood] playing.
    -I have tried the shunyweb online converter and converted from R4 to No$GBA. Didn't work.
    -I already made the change within the emulator setting file: SAV/SNA File Format == to Uncompressed.
    -My Cartridge Media backup is set to "Auto" and my emulator version is 2.6a. I also gave all the other types a try but none worked.

Here's my R4[Wood] save file:
    https://sites.google.com/site/shmaiz3r/Home...rects=0&d=1
    Here's my No$GBA setup file:
    https://sites.google.com/site/shmaiz3r/Home...rects=0&d=1

Here's the detailed scenario:

-Open No$GBA ~> Load the pokemon nds file ~> after intro, my load option is AVAILABLE:
    [​IMG]

When I click my load option:
    [​IMG]

My Emulator settings:
    [​IMG]

I've put so much effort in finding the solution with no avail... If you could help me out with this I'll owe you a lot and will try my best to return the favor with anything I can help you with.

If there is ANY information or question you'd like to ask, I'm ready.

Thanks in advance for reading.

P.S. Before some guy claim that I'm playing illegal or w/e FYI: I have 11 versions of pokemon from GBA to DS and it's VERY unlikely for me to let a version pass by without buying it with $.. so no, I'm not doing anything illegal

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice