ROM Hack [Question] ORAS all pokemon can be found in wild, rom hack?

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am probably wrong, but doesn't pk3ds have a button to do that? It might require the game to be randomized though first...

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
I'm pretty sure there's Rising Ruby and something sapphire (Don't really remember the name of that one)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But I'm playing rising ruby and there aren't any real big changes, except you can catch pokemon that you usually can't in the regular games, don't know if it's all of them

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is the NTR plug-in that randomizes every encounter to be a pokemon you haven't caught yet which works for OR, AS, X and Y. That will effectively allow you to catch every pokemon in the game. Problem is, not every encounter will make sense, you'll find fire pokemon in the water for example, or low level legendaries in areas early in the game. It'll work, but may not exactly be what you're looking for.

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
There is the NTR plug-in that randomizes every encounter to be a pokemon you haven't caught yet which works for OR, AS, X and Y. That will effectively allow you to catch every pokemon in the game. Problem is, not every encounter will make sense, you'll find fire pokemon in the water for example, or low level legendaries in areas early in the game. It'll work, but may not exactly be what you're looking for.
Oh really? What's it called, I might wanna try it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉