ROM Hack Question on saving

Souzo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, thanks for assisting me with my game issue (big props to haven).
smile.gif

I do have a question about something. And I know this might sound really stupid of me
but I really need to know:

* All the NDS roms i use end in (.nds). Also, when I save with them it ends the file
in a (.sav) format. Can I use this .sav file with other flashcarts? Is it compatible?

I've got an Acekard 2i shipping in that I want to use and I don't want to play through
all my games just to find out that my savs are toast. For a more descriptive note: I'm
playing them on Itouch2 and I want to transfer the games AND save files to my Acekard 2i.

I really appreciate what you guys are doing. You saved me a lot of time and money.
smile.gif

MHaven

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Souzo said:
Hey guys, thanks for assisting me with my game issue (big props to haven).
smile.gif

I do have a question about something. And I know this might sound really stupid of me
but I really need to know:

* All the NDS roms i use end in (.nds). Also, when I save with them it ends the file
in a (.sav) format. Can I use this .sav file with other flashcarts? Is it compatible?

I've got an Acekard 2i shipping in that I want to use and I don't want to play through
all my games just to find out that my savs are toast. For a more descriptive note: I'm
playing them on Itouch2 and I want to transfer the games AND save files to my Acekard 2i.

I really appreciate what you guys are doing. You saved me a lot of time and money.
smile.gif

Hey the files between the iTouch 2 and Acekard 2i are interchangable if you use AKAIO firmware, at least I have used AKAIO and it worked just fine. The .sav is the save file so you can use that. Hope it helps
wink.gif

Souzo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome. I hear everyone loves AKAIO (i think that's how you spell it). That's the custom firmware
that works with the AceKard 2i correct? My card should be delivered to me in a couple of days.

I hear you can get some sweet custom themes *.* i want a dragon quest theme.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."