Question on Rayman

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Sam18q, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Sam18q
    OP

Sam18q Member

Newcomer
    Sep 30, 2006
    Canada
    Hi,

I cleared 2 rounds of Rayman and yet when in the prison cell to review the day's game, I only saw the first 4 games available and not any games from Round 2?

Is there a glitch? Not sure what qualified a day?

Thanks.

2. tama_mog

tama_mog Kupo

May 6, 2006
    United States
    A day = 4 events cleared + the main big door with the plunger on top cleared.

3. jumpman17

jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

Former Staff
    Apr 11, 2003
    United States
    You have to press the left button to scroll through days. Yes...it scrolls left...I know...weird.

4. Sam18q
    OP

Sam18q Member

Newcomer
    Sep 30, 2006
    Canada
    That's it. Great..thanks for the reply. Still having problem with Day 3 where you have to move the ball from one side of the brain to the other [​IMG]

5. cabby3

cabby3 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 25, 2006
    Those greenish colored things will break if you hit them hard enough.
    First time through it, I SKIPPED the first brain maze..the others I could do but not the first one...but I also realized you could break the green thing hitting it hard enough in the later stages. If you try to manouver through the first one without breaking the sticks..its hard

6. captain^k

captain^k GBAtemp Regular

Mar 20, 2003
    New Zealand
    that marble maze is the hardest game of them all IMO

7. kristijan08

kristijan08 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 17, 2007
    Australia
    @captain^k its funny you say that, i seem to remeber wanting to throw my wiimote at the tv screen during those minigames, too... hrmm maybe i shouldnt get kororinpa

8. captain^k

captain^k GBAtemp Regular

Mar 20, 2003
    New Zealand
    hehe, I was talking to my girl about it and we agreed that if it's the main feature of the game it must be easier to control ;-)

at least thats what we convinced ourselves anyway!