Hacking [Question] Need help starting on a EuroN3dsxl (11.0.0-33E) while in the USA?

quantumboy

Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SO I bought this almost brand new electric blue n3dsxl from europe and I am trying to figure out how I'm going to mod it, the first step is to hard mod, which I have done a hlaf dozen time on us versions. Once I do the hardmod downgrade from 11.0 to 10.4, I usally use cubic ninja to get into homebrew, for 3dsident and 9.2 downgrading. But on EUR system its region blocked and I don't have the carts. So my guess was to try and use browser hax but I can't load the page without getting the update nag in the browser. Is there a way to get rid of it (maybe erase browser data, some other hardmod, format system memory)? Is there any entry point that I can use from euro unit that doesn't require me to buy a cart?

Cody090909

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SO I bought this almost brand new electric blue n3dsxl from europe and I am trying to figure out how I'm going to mod it, the first step is to hard mod, which I have done a hlaf dozen time on us versions. Once I do the hardmod downgrade from 11.0 to 10.4, I usally use cubic ninja to get into homebrew, for 3dsident and 9.2 downgrading. But on EUR system its region blocked and I don't have the carts. So my guess was to try and use browser hax but I can't load the page without getting the update nag in the browser. Is there a way to get rid of it (maybe erase browser data, some other hardmod, format system memory)? Is there any entry point that I can use from euro unit that doesn't require me to buy a cart?
Pretty sure you can just use steeldiver - subwars

quantumboy

Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to do the a9lh guide on a eur 3ds. I only have usa entry points. I would use steelhax but I have no means to install the exploit on a eshop version

Cody090909

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to do the a9lh guide on a eur 3ds. I only have usa entry points. I would use steelhax but I have no means to install the exploit on a eshop version
You'll have to buy a europe game, or a sky3ds. Some exploit games can be found cheaply on ebay

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls