Hacking [Question] Multiple SD cards?

Itachi_hoshigaki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Just recently bought an O3DS 7.x and managed to get rxTools Running on it, everythings is going well, but as I have a 16gb SD, I cannot install as many games as I would like to have, and I was wondering if it's possible to have two SD cards with emunand on them, as I have two 16gb SD Cards.

Is it possible to swap SD cards to have different games on each, and would it affect anything on the SYSNAND?

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Just recently bought an O3DS 7.x and managed to get rxTools Running on it, everythings is going well, but as I have a 16gb SD, I cannot install as many games as I would like to have, and I was wondering if it's possible to have two SD cards with emunand on them, as I have two 16gb SD Cards.

Is it possible to swap SD cards to have different games on each, and would it affect anything on the SYSNAND?

Yes it's possible.
Download EmunandTool
Extract the NAND from your current SD
Inject it into the new SD

Just don't hot swap your SD cards, you'll need to turn the 3DS off each time you want to make the trade.

I'm assume you're talking about the Emunand here.
If your Nands are unlinked, it won't affect your Sysnand at all, if they aren't it still won't really affect the Sysnand.

Last edited by usernametaken,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them