spkuja

OP
Trophies
Website
www.glaciergaming.co.uk
XP
Country
Hey all,

I've been playing Monster Hunter Stories using the English patch that was released. Now that the game is out I've tried to transfer my save using JK's Save manager but it didn't seem to work.

Does anyone know of any other methods I could try?

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
the JP save is not compatible with EU...it wont work
Do you know or are you just assuming?
Interesting. As Monster Hunter Generations and Monster Hunter XX have no issues with swapping saves.
Usually JKSM should work if they're compatible. just gotta move the file to the suitable folder with the new games ID. if it doesn't work then they're probably not compatible. Might be able to get em working with some tweaks or converter or something but i have no idea how to make that happen. Maybe someone will make one eventually.

spkuja

OP
Trophies
Website
www.glaciergaming.co.uk
XP
Country
Do you know or are you just assuming?

Usually JKSM should work if they're compatible. just gotta move the file to the suitable folder with the new games ID. if it doesn't work then they're probably not compatible. Might be able to get em working with some tweaks or converter or something but i have no idea how to make that happen. Maybe someone will make one eventually.

It seems to restore it okay, it doesn't flag up any errors but when I load the EUR version it hasn't worked. Maybe it just isn't compatible. A shame, but no big loss. I've been enjoying the game enough to start again I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @AncientBoi my condolences to both of you