Hacking [Question]Make A9LH boot OFW instead of CFW?

Wojton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is it possible to make A9LH temporarily boot original, unpatched firmware (say, in emuNAND), where I can't start up cia's? I want that for testing purposes, but obviously I don't want to remove A9LH. I'm using A9LH O3DS with LumaCFW 5.5 in updated sysNAND mode.

Last edited by Wojton,

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Is it possible to make A9LH temporarily boot original, unpatched firmware (say, in emuNAND), where I can't start up cia's? I want that for testing purposes, but obviously I don't want to remove A9LH. I'm using A9LH O3DS with LumaCFW 5.5 in updated sysNAND mode.

You can make an EmuNAND for testing purposes along side A9LH updated sysnand :)

Wojton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I've done exactly that, have another SD with emuNAND setup. I even tried replacing Luma with A9LH version of rxTools on that SD Card, hoping that it will allow me to boot unpatched emuNAND, but it behaves the same as Luma - I still can install/launch unsigned cia's on both NANDs. I just want to temporarily get rid of CFW without losing A9LH, darn it! :D

Last edited by Wojton,

Wojton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
For this particular use-case, you could either use Cakes or Corbenik and disable signature patches.
Thank you, that is exactly what I wanted! I gotta say, Corbenik CFW is awesome, gives control over every change made to the firmware, with all patches disabled I'm pretty much on OFW, except with A9LH :)

Reactions: Kyojin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...