Hacking [Question]Linking a NNID to SysNAND after linking it to EmuNAND?

bache

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
In preparation for Freehax, I was going to go on to the eShop on my SysNAND and download all of the free titles, however I forgot that I had never set up my NNID in my SysNAND. If I enter it now, will it have any adverse effect on my EmuNAND eShop access? If so, is it safe to create a new NNID, and use a different NNID on each NAND?

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Short answer - Yes, sign in with your NNID on sysNAND.

Longer explanation - You can't have two different NNID tied to the same unit via sysNAND or emuNAND. Actually, your eShop access probably doesn't even work in emuNAND because you're not signed in on sysNAND yet. If your NAND's are unlinked (I'm assuming so), you need to sign in with your NNID from sysNAND so your unit will update on Nintendo servers end, which will then let emuNAND sign in correctly too.

andzalot55

I'm very delicious. mmmm.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Longer explanation - You can't have two different NNID tied to the same unit via sysNAND or emuNAND. Actually, your eShop access probably doesn't even work in emuNAND because you're not signed in on sysNAND yet. If your NAND's are unlinked (I'm assuming so), you need to sign in with your NNID from sysNAND so your unit will update on Nintendo servers end, which will then let emuNAND sign in correctly too.

Am I able to sign in and/or create a NNID through my sysNAND 9.2?

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

I have 2DS and O3DS. Both have never created/ signed up a NNID on sysNAND, formatted emuNAND then unlinked with sysNAND, created a new NNID and signed on emuNAND. Everything is so far so good. However, I can't sign in NNID on sysNAND, it keeps telling me that I need to upgrade to the latest firmware.

It's weird that I can sign NNID up on N3DS sysNAND 9.2 without the need of latest firmware...

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In preparation for Freehax, I was going to go on to the eShop on my SysNAND and download all of the free titles, however I forgot that I had never set up my NNID in my SysNAND. If I enter it now, will it have any adverse effect on my EmuNAND eShop access? If so, is it safe to create a new NNID, and use a different NNID on each NAND?

I had unlinked my Sys & Emu -> Created Emunand NNID -> Created Sysnand NNID (For the freehax *Which doesn't work on firmware 9.2 or below*)

Now i'm unable to login to my emunands e-shop. Getting error code 022-2634.

I >think< in order to fix this i'll have to restore my backed up emunand, but haven't bothered trying it yet. >_>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [He will] only make $1.5 million per night after taxes. Poor guy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My stupid computer chair keeps slowly going down, but I don't notice it goes down, until I'm like reaching up to my desk. I just bought this f er last year.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Does Bruno Mars is gay?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    K3nv2 would know...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only for Bakers
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I heard he has a Wario fetish, but only if no Wizards are around.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    jk with you Bakerman, much love. fist bump.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He really knows how to kneed the dough
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Man. I can't wait til CTGP 8 comes out on Switch, been waiting forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Boners Makes me wanna play Duck Hunt NES
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pooping nice
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What is a "Poop de Boop"? I've heard it mentioned several times now but have no idea and can't find anything online bout it. Is it a British term for restroom/bathroom or something?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It is a perfume
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Why do we have virgin islands if it's populated
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They should change the name to K3Nv2's Mom islands. (Or before he responds, My Wifeys Islands)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah me saying that's more predictable than you talking about my mom
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hence urewifes so predictable she'd buy every man on the virgin islands
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or they buy her
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    true dat, on that note I'ma try go get some myself, peace!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Guess she doesn't need to be bought she has your money
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/-GDjDECLDG0?si=MNEjk8rkmioj1xE2