GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
First of all, since you're a hardcore KH gamer, I assumed that you already played this. This may contain a little bit of spoiler (if you have not played this please stop reading.. now!) so here it goes:

I am currently on:

+Riku's Story
+Proud Mode

My Question is:

Do you guys know what is the 'formula' on how they calculate 'Card Duels Won' in 'Battle Record' Riku Story?

I am just curious if 100.00% 'Card Duels Won' is possible. Is it just whether a duel is 'Successful' or 'Timed Out'?

I haven't finish his story yet, but I want the Duels Won to be at 100% which I hope is possible (Maybe difficult, idk).

I'm thinking:

Successful Duel Attempts / Total Duel Attempts * 100

Is that how they calculate them?
Or are there more 'factors' affecting the it? I'd like to know before I proceed any further. (I don't want to waste my time. So please don't ask me to 'See for myself' I don't like to take risk)
I never had failed duel so far, only 'Card Breaks' (where I spam my deck to win the duel) which may or may not affect the card duel won percent.

Thanks in advance!
nayps3.gif

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
okay it seems my formula is correct..

successful duel attempts / total duel attempts * 100

i took risk, btw so here's what i get from riku's story:

Kingdom%20Hearts%20ReCoM%20(Riku).jpg

i didn't get any unsuccessful attempts (even though i spam cards all the way).. so for those who want to have 100.00% card duel won.. all you have to do is to win every duels (or don't duel at all!) regardless if you spam your cards during duel.. if you lose duel, your best bet is to load the game. (happened to me once i lost duel from some monster and i had to reload the game.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1