[Question] Is there any guide or video how to use rxtools to boot up 9.6 Emunand ?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by zakelong81, Mar 30, 2015.

1. zakelong81
    OP

zakelong81 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2014
    United States
    Sacramento, California
    my screen gone black :(

2. nyder

nyder GBAtemp Fan

Mar 6, 2014
    United States
    New 3DS?

3. zakelong81
    OP

zakelong81 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2014
    United States
    Sacramento, California
    Old 3DS

4. nyder

nyder GBAtemp Fan

Mar 6, 2014
    United States
    That's good. It doesn't work on the new 3DS. I haven't ran it, so I can't help ya, sorry. I have looked over the rxTools thread and they do say how to do it, but i haven't gotten around to trying it yet on my 2DS. I suggest skimming thru that thread while waiting for someone with some knowledge to answer.

5. Loaffy

Loaffy GBAtemp Regular

Mar 27, 2015
    Canada
    You need to use the absolute latest rxTools and cdn_firm.exe. In other words, get the 2.2.2 files and use those, remembering to get the new firmware.bin onto your SD from the new cdn_firm.exe.

If you were already using the latest version, make sure you have the correct slot0x25KeyX.bin file also on your SD root.You can probably find this file with a google search, or if not you should be able to figure out how to make it.

If you've followed these and all other steps correctly, there is no reason you should get a black screen. So double, triple check until you get it right.

6. zakelong81
    OP

zakelong81 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2014
    United States
    Sacramento, California
    rxtools doesnt boot gateway card? press system settings or selecte the emuNand just crash

7. zakelong81
    OP

zakelong81 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2014
    United States
    Sacramento, California
  8. aenoch

aenoch GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 23, 2015
    United States
    Ludington, Michigan
    not sure if you got this working but the url they use is not the one mentioned on the rxsite maybe he changed it in 2,3