Hacking [QUESTION] Is there a Xbox One Homebrew and/or Dev Mode server?

wiired24

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wondering if there is a xbox one homebrew/dev mode server.
If not I'm down to make one!

Currently the scene has a homebrew client "ProjectPegasus" (Pictured below)
which I wrote for the purpose of distributing Xbox One homebrew to end users.
A server would be a cool idea though and I'd love to see what you do :wink:
68747470733a2f2f75706c6f61642e767374616e6365642e636f6d2f696d616765732f323031372f30392f32312f6d72342e706e67

Last edited by wiired24,
Reactions: cainan__c

cainan__c

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Currently the scene has a homebrew client "ProjectPegasus" (Pictured below)
which I wrote for the purpose of distributing Xbox One homebrew to end users.
A server would be a cool idea though and I'd love to see what you do :wink:
68747470733a2f2f75706c6f61642e767374616e6365642e636f6d2f696d616765732f323031372f30392f32312f6d72342e706e67

I messed up on the wording of my post; I forgot to mention Discord (I was trying to ask about Discord Servers) but the idea of a server is actually good. I'll take some research on a server that could distribute this kind of software although my Laptop is not really capable of running a server it's self but the concept as a whole is quite intriguing. Personally when it comes to running servers I'm quite new to that but I will definitely try.(Would be slow as heck tho due to having ok--ish wifi 30-40 Down 10 Up)

And your client ProjectPegasus seems quite useful! I'll be sure to check it out.

Reactions: wiired24

wiired24

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I messed up on the wording of my post; I forgot to mention Discord (I was trying to ask about Discord Servers) but the idea of a server is actually good. I'll take some research on a server that could distribute this kind of software although my Laptop is not really capable of running a server it's self but the concept as a whole is quite intriguing. Personally when it comes to running servers I'm quite new to that but I will definitely try.(Would be slow as heck tho due to having ok--ish wifi 30-40 Down 10 Up)

And your client ProjectPegasus seems quite useful! I'll be sure to check it out.

Well we don't really "need" a server in the short term because ProjectPegasus does a pretty good job of distributing Xbox One homebrew to end users. It covers pretty much every major release that this scene has had so far. We don't yet have a Discord or IRC Channel so if you'd like to set something like that up that would be awesome. I'll even add the channel name to my signature

cainan__c

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well we don't really "need" a server in the short term because ProjectPegasus does a pretty good job of distributing Xbox One homebrew to end users. It covers pretty much every major release that this scene has had so far. We don't yet have a Discord or IRC Channel so if you'd like to set something like that up that would be awesome. I'll even add the channel name to my signature
Ok. Well I'll get to work on that Discord Server :D. In the meantime here is the link: https://discord.gg/X6MUzdu I might not be able to work on the channels/category's until tomorrow after 3:30pm GMT. If you can help I would gladly make you an Admin.

Reactions: wiired24

wiired24

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Well I'll get to work on that Discord Server :D. In the meantime here is the link: https://discord.gg/X6MUzdu I might not be able to work on the channels/category's until tomorrow after 3:30pm GMT. If you can help I would gladly make you an Admin.

Sure I'd be down to help out. This scene has honestly needed an official Channel for quite some time now.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    @SylverReZ Never heard of tiger crust. What is it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Its known as tiger bread, also known as dutch crust.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's fuggin gooooood
    +1
    I mean. Whats different about it?
    Never even seen a tiger crust pizza in any stores around here. Walmart, Cub, or otherwise.
    Must be a regional thing.
    Gonna smoke this bowl then go get kitties ashes. <3
    Last thing I told her is how much I love her, and that Im not leaving her there forever and I promise to come back and take her back home with me.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    halllo
  • Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit:
    hello, anyone is able to create cheat patches for cemu? i have a simple request if anyone can help
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Rest in piece. Hope she rests well, she'll always love you too. :sad:
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Rest in piece. Hope she rests well, she'll always love you too. :sad: