Homebrew (Question) Is there a way to run DS games on CFW?

Aditzu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I'm sorry if this question was posted before or if it sounds stupid, but is there a method to play DS games on CFW without a flashcard (R4)?...it is even possible or there is a project currently developing?
I've searched on google for more information on this subject but it seems like the only way to do it is with a flashcard.I'm still hoping that is a possibilty to do it without one.
It would be really nice to boot ds games straight from your sd card.

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
No. And due to the ease and low cost of buying a flashcart, it's unlikely to change (if it were even possible).

You can play DSIWare, that's about it.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This old question again. This gets asked on here at least once a week in fact this is the second thread today about it. The bottom line is in most countries flash carts are so cheap that it's not worth homebrew developers time in coming up with something else plus whatever software that they come up with probably not 100% play all games and alot of the games that did work would not be full speed unlike flashcarts which work with all games at full speed . Flash cards are cheap so just go get one heck as I have said before on the site where I live a flashcart costs less than a meal from McDonald's

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: cvskid

Aditzu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
This old question again. This gets asked on here at least once a week in fact this is the second thread today about it. The bottom line is in most countries flash carts are so cheap that it's not worth homebrew developers time in coming up with something else plus whatever software that they come up with probably not 100% play all games and alot of the games that did work would not be full speed unlike flashcarts which work with all games at full speed . Flash cards are cheap so just go get one heck as I have said before on the site where I live a flashcart costs less than a meal from McDonald's
Thanks again for the reply. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi