Homebrew [Question] Is there a way to insert switch online icon rewards on a hacked switch?

arabtm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi all,

as I understand, there are icon rewards for doing something online with the switch, which is something that I couldn't do on my hacked switch.
is there a way to get all those reward icons, and insert it to my profile icon selection on switch menu? or I have to use a homebrew?

thank you!

arabtm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I mean, you can put basically anything you want as a user profile picture, unless you really want the UI for it or something
hi. thanks for the reply :)
what I was thinking is to insert the new icons into the normal switch/horizon profile picture UI, so my son can choose it easily, because he likes to switch profile picture. I was wondering if it can be that simple, without using any homebrew first.

arabtm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
From my limited knowledge and research, I'm pretty sure the unlockable icons are never added to the selection menu. Rather they are accessed from within the Switch Online page's customization menu.

You could probably use this instead: https://gbatemp.net/threads/avatool-homebrew-tool-to-change-avatars.525654/
Hi. I see. thank you for your explanation :) I understand now. so basically, it's not as easy as choosing icon from the selection menu for these reward icons.
thank you also for the homebrew advice, I'll check it, but it won't be convenient for my son.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol looks about as fun as a root canal