Gaming [Question] Is the Youtube Channel for Wii still working? If not, is WiiMC+YT working? Anything?

TheArcuzHunter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wrong, the channel used the YT Flash interface which Google discontinued https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7379403?hl=en
The API you are talking about was Data API v2 and it was removed way earlier.
Saw this right now, does anyone know if there's a way to watch YouTube on Wii? I use my Wii at work/church as a media/text/entertainment machine with the latest homebrew apps and all, but I don't know if this YouTube problem has been solved. Please, if you know for sure, reply to this thread!

MaxiBash

Your Local Random Internet Geek
Trophies
Website
trashbandatcootofficial.cardd.co
XP
Country
Netherlands
No, since Youtube shut down their old interface, the Youtube service together with the WiiMC Youtube features have been discontinued.

Not only that, but why just not get a Chromecast? It's much more cheaper and it's in HD.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
^
And on top of that, the Shop Channel will be closed by the end of January. ='^<

I didn't even know there was a free section. Then again I never bought anything online using the Wii store.

But guys, the Wii is too outdated for video stream anyway, you can get 480 quality vdeo streaming in your smartphone nowadays.

And you can replace all the Wii did for video streaming with a cheap ďevice.

Is nice that this lasted as long as it did, but you can still play games and that's what the device is really for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte