Hacking [Question] I can´t see specific titles in Wii U USB Helper

SonGoku78

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello, i wrote this question in the WiiU USB Helper thread but really got no answer at all, so i will try here, sorry for that.

I can´t see Laytons Mystery Journey and Fire Emblem Warriors when i search for them in the helper.
On that titlekey site (ends with "gq") there is only the dlc and updates listed. Is that the reason why i don´t see them ?
And how can i access the DLC and Updates for the games though helper ? Or is that impossible ?
Or is just my site outdated and i should search for a new site ?
Thanks very much

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know for a fact that FE Warriors is not on the title keys site, only DLC and the update. The .gq site is the correct site and is not outdated. Try taking a look on the site first and search for the games you are looking for to see if they've been added or not. I haven't used Wii U USB Helper in forever so I cannot help you with that.

SonGoku78

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I know for a fact that FE Warriors is not on the title keys site, only DLC and the update. The .gq site is the correct site and is not outdated. Try taking a look on the site first and search for the games you are looking for to see if they've been added or not. I haven't used Wii U USB Helper in forever so I cannot help you with that.

Ok thanks, so you would recommend to install freeshop instead ?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok thanks, so you would recommend to install freeshop instead ?
"Instead"... they're alternatives, but they work on the exact same principles

In fact, freeshop (which sources its list from titlekeys + cache) will never be as updated as PC-based tools, which to the best of my knowledge only use the entitlekeys.bin

SonGoku78

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
"Instead"... they're alternatives, but they work on the exact same principles

In fact, freeshop (which sources its list from titlekeys + cache) will never be as updated as PC-based tools, which to the best of my knowledge only use the entitlekeys.bin

ok so i have to wait until the site is updated with the correct keys ? Until then no dlc or updates for the games ?
is there no alternative to just download the update and/or dlc through usbhelper ? Because these are actually in the database, but i can´t download them because the game itself is not listed in the search results.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
is there no alternative to just download the update and/or dlc through usbhelper ? Because these are actually in the database, but i can´t download them because the game itself is not listed in the search results.
Ha, limitation of that program I assume
FunkeyCia or 3DSeStuff don't have that limitation :)

Reactions: SonGoku78

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/