Hacking [QUESTION] How do I use my GW Blue Card on my new 3ds?

Romruto

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
On my new 3DS XL, I made it work but that was a while back and I don't remember on how to do it. The regular New 3DS I have now is on 9.2 fw. How do I make the Blue Card work. Any help and step by step tutorial would be great, thanks!

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It won't work unless you install the blue card fix.cia that comes with the gateway downloads. To do that, get the homebrew launcher, get fbi.3dsx, use browserhax to load fbi and then install the file to the nand by pressing the L trigger to select install to NAND, then press A when prompted to do so. But your new xl has to be on 9.2 or lower (or 10.3 if you plan to downgrade it to 9.2).

Romruto

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
It won't work unless you install the blue card fix.cia that comes with the gateway downloads. To do that, get the homebrew launcher, get fbi.3dsx, use browserhax to load fbi and then install the file to the nand by pressing the L trigger to select install to NAND, then press A when prompted to do so. But your new xl has to be on 9.2 or lower (or 10.3 if you plan to downgrade it to 9.2).
Yep I am on 9.2. Also I used FBI.3ds to install the blue card fix.cia when in gateway mode but it didn't seem to do anything. After installing it and then inserting the blue card, it gave me the turn off your system message. Because I used the fbi.3ds on gateway Emunand, think that was the problem instead of using the 3dsx under the homebrew launcher?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉